Global Leadership Week
Sign up to host an event for student, teacher, school, district, and organizational leaders with the intent to foster dialogue, advocacy, and awareness of the benefits of globally connected learning. All events will take place between March 19-25, 2018. Hosts are responsible for the design and delivery of these events.
Topics can be anything related to helping students, teachers and schools become more global ready. Here are a few suggestions:
-initiatives that foster global awareness in schools
-global studies curriculum and other international programs for schools
-exchange programs for teachers and youth
-international education policies
DIRECTIONS FOR BOOKING AN EVENT:
- Make sure you have the calendar viewable in the time zone where your proposed virtual event will take place by selecting your time zone in the pull-down menu.
- Click on any time slot March 19-25, 2018, in your time zone to make a booking and a form will appear. Find a time that works best for your activity or event. Don’t worry if this event will not take place on exactly during March 19-25 other time zones.
- Book this time slot by filling out the form that pops up with as many details about your event as possible. Certain fields are required.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the Confirm Booking button.
- After you submit this event, these details will automatically appear on the Global Collaboration Calendar on our website: http://www.globaledleadership.com/.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email or if there are not enough time slots available, please email Lucy Gray at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to make a change, delete your event and re-book.
Monday, March 19, 2018
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Friday, March 23, 2018
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Global Leadership Week is an initiative brought to you by the Global Education Conference Network: http://bit.ly/2015gec and GlobalEd Events: http://www.globaledevents.com/.